Website User Agreement
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website you agree to the following terms and you agree to use the site in accordance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree then you must cease to use this website.
- The content, products and services available on our website are provided on an "as is" basis. While we do everything we can to see that the information on this site is correct and up to date, we do not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified, complete or error free.
- J. Stanford assumes no liability for the contents of any other website you may access from our website.
- J. Stanford excludes all liability whether in contract or in tort (including negligence), to the maximum extent permitted by law, as to the compatibility, security, quality or fitness for purpose of any content or any goods or services available on this website.
- J. Stanford or any business entity affiliated with him will not be liable for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with the use of this website including, without limitation, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of data or special loss. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, J. Stanford limits his liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the relevant material or information.
- The copyright in the content contained in this website belongs to J. Stanford or its licensed source. All rights are reserved.
- The content on this website may not be used for commercial purposes. The content on this website is protected by copyright may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of the respective owner(s). You may display, copy, download and distribute content made available on this website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the content and you retain all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices.
Changes to terms
- The images, logos and names on this website which identify J. Stanford or any associated business are proprietary marks of J. Stanford or one of the other members. All rights are reserved.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. Your continued use of the website after any such change will be deemed acceptance of the changed terms and conditions.
You may place a link on your website to this website without our consent. If you would like to link to this site, please contact us, and inform us of the reason for linking to our site.
Information and materials you send to us
You must not use this website to post or transmit:
- any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.